At Provincial Health Services Authority, we want to ensure that we are continually investing in our greatest resources—our employees.
In addition to living out your values by working towards the best possible care for our patients, we hope to make your employment experience with us the best it can be with employee "perks" that contribute to a balanced and enjoyable lifestyle for you and your family.
Find out about some of our perks below, and be sure to visit often; NEW perks are added regularly.
* To view this linked content, you must be on a PHSA-networked computer. If you do not have access to a PHSA-networked computer, please contact us at employeerecognition(at)phsa.ca and we will assist you.
- Your extended health benefits* include massage, acupuncture, and nutrition consultations.
- PHSA offers significant employee discounts at various gyms and health clubs* across the province, including Yyoga, YMCA (Greater Vancouver), She's Fit!, and Steve Nash Fitness World.
- On-site fitness classes are available at select PHSA locations, including Zumba, yoga, boot camps, and belly dancing.
- Take advantage of discounted BC Lions tickets to catch the next home game. See the attached flyer* for more information.
- You can earn a $$$ reward for referring talented friends, family, and colleauges outside the organization to jobs at PHSA.
- PHSA employees can join our very own "green team", the Green+ Leaders, and make PHSA more environmentally friendly.
- We are pleased to offer the Endless Savings & More Program*, a program that offers PHSA employees discounts on restaurants, entertainment, travel, and more!
- PHSA Employees, friends and family can take advantage of discounts up to 50% on hotels and car rentals through our exclusive Travel Discount Program. To enter the Travel Discount Program portal, you first have to access the Perks & Discounts page on the PHSA intranet.
- Our Travel Discount program is offering exclusive access to the Whistler 48-Hour Club! See the attached flyer* for more information.
- NEW! Apple is offering preferred pricing* on select products for personal use (discounts between 2% and 17% depending on the product).
- PHSA employees can purchase the entire Microsoft Office Suite* for home use for just $11. (PHSA employees who only have @gov.bc.ca or @bcehs.ca email addresses are not eligible to use the PHSA HUP program at this time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for future updates on this situation.)
- You can receive a discounted rate on personal phones and plans with Telus* and Rogers*.
- New and emerging leaders can take advantage of PHSA's Leaders for Learning* program.
- PHSA offers a leadership training program for managers, LeadershipLINX*, that is specific to health care.
- The Indigenous Cultural Competency program is available to all employees at no cost.
- You can sign up for a mentoring program* to support the sharing of expertise, skills, perspectives, and experiences.
- There are over 500 online courses available for you to take on LearningHub.
Note: While we have vetted each "perk" provider, PHSA is not responsible for individual experiences you may have.