This page is an overview of tools and resources for individuals who are just getting started in their research career.
- Educational videos - Contains
videos from BC Children's Research Institute of recorded seminars and lectures featuring influential research leaders
from around the globe, as well as well-being activities.
- PHSA Library - Provides information about library and research services at PHSA. Please note that VPN access is required to open this link.
- Research ethics resources: Contains policies & guidance notes, presentations on preparing ethics submissions, templates and forms.
- Project management: A collection of standardized tools and templates to support project management processes across the organization.
- Wellness resources: BC Cancer's GrassPod is a hub for graduate students, post-docs, and scientists all around to connect with one another and share their research expertise along with wellness resources. GrassPod also have their own YouTube channel with videos on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion; past workshops and seminars.