CareConnect is British Columbia’s secure, view-only Electronic Health Record (EHR) that offers authorized care providers access to an integrated, provincial view of patient-centric information available 24/7 to support the delivery of patient care.
Gain access to encounters, provincial and community lab results, diagnostic imaging, clinical documents from both non health authority and health authority sources, and provincial immunization records for patients within B.C.
What are the clinical benefits of CareConnect access?
Who's using CareConnect?
CareConnect is available to healthcare professionals within six health authorities and select community groups within British Columbia.
- Fraser Health
- Interior Health
- Island Health
- Northern Health
- Provincial Health Services Authority
- Vancouver Coastal Health and Providence Health Care
- CareConnect is currently available to the following community-based end users:
- Community-based Physicians
- Licensed Community Pharmacists
- Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurses
- Medical Office Assistants
- Licensed Practical Nurses
The PHSA CareConnect team is continuously working with the Ministry of Health to extend eligibility to more community-based user groups across the province.