Accounts Payable, ensures that payment to suppliers and vendors and reimbursement of employee expenses, is timely and accurate on behalf of Fraser Health, Interior Health, Northern Health, Providence Healthcare, the Provincial Health Services Authority and Vancouver Coastal Health.
Accounts Payable is also responsible for exercising various control measures throughout its payment process to ensure safeguarding of financial assets.
Accounts Payable processes over 1.2 million invoices annually for goods and support services.
- Andrew Wheeler, Provincial Director, Accounts Payable:
- Nadia Vivanco, Accounts Payable Coordinator servicing Fraser Health
- Barbara Church, Accounts Payable Lead servicing Interior Health
- Lorraine Smith, Accounts Payable Lead servicing Northern Health
- Blanca McGrory, Accounts Payable Manager servicing Providence Health Care, Provincial Health Services Authority and Vancouver Coastal Health
Use the contact information below to reach Accounts Payable with questions on topics including
- Payment for goods and services to suppliers
- Payment to physicians and contractors
- Reimbursement of expenses to employees
Phone: 604-455-1304 ext. 741256
Invoice and general Accounts Payable related inquiries:
PHSA Employee Expenses
PHSA Coroporate Card
Please note: Health authority employees can find more information about Accounts Payable services on their health authority intranets.