Every PHSA employee enables the best possible care for our patients and their families. That's why we're focused on your care too – offering health, wellness, and development programs to support you, both at work and at home.
- 13 annual statutory holidays with generous vacation entitlement and accruement.
- PHSA is a remote work friendly employer, welcoming flexible work options to support our people (eligibility may vary, depending on position).
- Comprehensive benefits package and municipal pension plan.
- Some extended health benefits include massage, acupuncture, nutrition consultations, prescription eyewear, and more.
- PHSA offers significant employee discounts at several gyms and health clubs across the province, including yoga, CrossFit, fitness classes, barre, dance, spin, and more.
- On-site and virtual fitness is available at select PHSA locations, including Zumba, yoga, boot camps, and belly dancing.
- Commitment to wellness programs including Mindful Meditation Mondays and Wellness Wednesdays.
- PHSA offers access to more than 2,000 in-house training programs, both in-person and online.
- Our Indigenous Cultural Safety Training Program, San'yas, is available to our PHSA workforce at no cost.
- PHSA Leadership Academy: Committed to igniting the passion for leadership at PHSA, the PHSA Leadership Academy will help you grow as a health care leader through formal leadership training, self-serve leadership resources, coaching and mentoring, and feedback and leadership assessments.
- Join our "green team" (Green+ Leaders), and help make PHSA more environmentally friendly.
- Travel discount program to book car rentals and accommodations at a lower price.
- Group ticket price offerings for events such as musicals and plays like Wicked and Finding Neverland; activities such as whale watching, or seasonal events like Fright Nights, Harvestland, and Bright Nights.
- Technology and computer perks including discounted rates on personal phones and plans with TELUS or Rogers and preferred pricing on select Apple products for personal use.
Current PHSA employees can visit POD
for more details (network access is required).