- Each eligible worksite needs to request access for CareConnect.
- Once a worksite is setup, each eligible user will need to complete their individual enrolment steps.
Worksite enrolment steps
- Worksite expresses interest (~15 mins): Lead physician or Worksite manager completes the intake form (Found here) with information about your worksite and the users who will need access.
- Receives enrolment instructions: Worksite lead receives detailed instructions of the process.
- Once the worksite is approved, Worksite lead completes the online Privacy and Security Declaration (time varies depending on worksites technology maturity).
Click the below button to view the Privacy & Security declaration - For reference ONLY. Please do not sign, or submit this form. Full version will be sent to the worksite lead via our team.
Once these steps are complete, each eligible user needs to complete their individual enrolment steps which are outlined below.