Apr 5, 2023 - CareConnect 6.5 Upgrade was Completed
The CareConnect 6.5 release includes:
- New feature! You can now open multiple documents for a single patient in separate tabs by using 'Control + Click' or 'Middle Mouse Wheel Click.'
- Encounters domain now has viewed history row shading.
- Column relabeling in the Documents and Community Documents domains.
- Minor Usability Improvements (e.g. Tooltip added to the Medications domain).
- Backend interoperability enhancements.
For more details, please see the PDF bulletin below.
CareConnect Bulletin 6.5 (PDF)
Feb 6, 2023 - my.CareConnect Enrolment Portal Enhancements
New and improved features are now available in the my.CareConnect Enrolment Portal, including integration of the Privacy & Security Training for Community Providers.
Privacy & Security Course is in the Enrolment Portal
- The Privacy & Security training is now available in the enrolment portal versus in the external Learning Hub application.
- Now a user has a more streamlined Privacy & Security enrolment step.
- Privacy and Security Training tile is added to the Application Access page.
- Privacy and Security Course is embedded in the Privacy and Security Training tile.
- User must indicate once they have completed Privacy and Security Training.
- Once the user has indicated they have completed the training the Privacy and Security Training box is marked off on the checklist.
- The Privacy and Security Training section of the checklist is left incomplete if the user does not indicate they have read the materials.
- The user can review the privacy and security training course after completing it.
- The user only needs to complete the course once.
Dec 4, 2022 - my.CareConnect Enrolment Portal Enhancements
Account Registration, worksite enrolment and automated email and portal notifications were all included in this release. For more details please read the mCCPE Release R1_0.0.8 notes below.
Oct 19, 2022 - my.CareConnect Enrolment Portal Upgrade Complete
The scheduled upgrade of the
Enrolment Portal is now complete. New and existing CareConnect users can now resume user registration and administration activities by logging into the enhanced portal via
Sept 22, 2022 – my.CareConnect Enrolment Portal Upgrade Planned for Mid-Oct 2022
A major upgrade of the my.CareConnect enrolment portal is planned for mid-Oct 2022. New user enrolments will be briefly paused from Oct 11-19, 2022 to implement a number of enhancements which will streamline the registration process and improve the user experience.
Nov 24, 2021 - CareConnect 6.1 is here!
The CareConnect 6.1 upgrade includes backend interoperability enhancements and updates to the Encounters section. For more information, please see the below bulletin.
CareConnect Bulletin 6.1 (PDF)
Jul 28, 2021 - CareConnect 6.0 is here!
New features are available in the Immunization section which includes the addition of immunization comments from the Provincial Immunization Registry, new icons for comments and alerts, and immunizations details page and more. Click below for more information.
CareConnect Bulletin 6.0 (PDF)
Feb 5, 2020 - CareConnect 5.5 is here!
Immunization records from the Provincial Immunization Registry (PPHIS) are now available in CareConnect! Also in this release, Encounters (ADT) information from Fraser Health Community (FHA-PARIS) are now viewable! See the below bulletin to find out more.
Jun 12, 2019 - CareConnect 5.3 is here!
An enhanced VCHA Intrahealth Profile EMR Summary in Community Documents, addended reports in Imaging and an expandable alerts box are now available in CareConnect. See the latest bulletin below to find out more.