Child Health BC is a network linking the province’s health authorities, the three child-serving ministries, UBC and health professional organizations.
Child Health BC brings together policymakers, health administrators, clinicians, operational leaders and physician leaders from across BC who together have a bold, common goal:
To work together to continuously improve the health status and health outcomes of BC’s children by building an integrated and accessible system of service.
To achieve that goal of improving health status, outcomes, and services for BC’s kids, we collaborate to:
- Strengthen the system of service for child & youth health.
- Keep children healthy and safe.
- Promote novel integrated primary care and community-based models.
- Increase access to high quality innovative appropriate services across the Tiers.
- Enhance quality through the implementation of provincial standards and pathways.