The TELUS Home Health Monitoring (HHM) platform uses remote patient monitoring technology to monitor a patient’s health, and shares the information electronically with health-care teams.
Monitoring and tracking patients vital signs, symptoms or general health on a regular basis, remotely.
- Patient’s email address to set up account: access on web browser only (app download coming soon)
- Patient tablet delivery across B.C. with remote installation support if patient does not have access to a device or to the internet (to promote equitable access)
- Health-care team member needs account: access on web browser only
- Being able to keep track of patient vital signs, symptoms or general health without having the patient come into the clinical setting. Ability to track these on a regular basis and look for trends and/or changes in status.
- Great for COVID patients, COVID contacts or patients with conditions in need of monitoring (eg. Monitoring chronic condition or monitoring acuity changes while on a surgical waiting list)
- Privacy review pending, Ministry of Health reviewing COVID-19 HHM
- Security review pending, PHSA reviewing COVID-19 HHM
- Privacy and Security elements with identified medium to low risks
- Accessible on health authorities sites only – pending amendment from Ministry of Health to enable access from anywhere and greater flexibility
Please reach out to the Provincial Virtual Health team if you are interested in remote patient monitoring, we will listen to what you are hoping to do and help you determine if HHM is a right fit. We will also work with you to determine how to best use HHM, we will work with our vendor, build effective workflows and help you provide high quality care!