Downloading the iPad BC Virtual Visit Client App
Downloading the iPhone BC Virtual Visit Client
If you use an iPhone or iPad you must use the BC Virtual Visit application (app) to attend your BC Virtual Visit appointment. You will only have to download the app once.
For each appointment, you will receive an invitation from your provider through email or SMS text. Please see below for how to download the app directly from App Store or via your BC Virtual visit invitation.
If you do not download the app from the App Store on your device, you will be prompted to download it when you click the “Enter Waiting Room” link from your email or text appointment invitation.
- Open the App Store by tapping on the App Store icon. Tap the Search icon to allow you to search apps in the App Store.
- In the Search field, enter BC Virtual Visit. Tap on the BC Virtual Visit app icon when it shows on your screen.
- To download and install the app to your device tap the GET icon for the BC Virtual Visit app. You may be prompted to enter your device passcode, iTunes password, or use Fingerprint ID or Face ID to download the app. This will depend on the security settings of your device.
- Click the “Enter Waiting Room” button from your email invitation, or the link from the top of your SMS text, to be prompted to download or open the BC Virtual Visit app. Click the App Store button to be redirected to the app in the app store.
- If you have already downloaded the app, simply tap “Confirm” to open the app.
- In App Store tap the GET icon for the BC Virtual Visit app. You may be prompted to enter your device passcode, iTunes password, or use Fingerprint ID or Face ID to download the app. This will depend on the security settings of your device.
- Once you have downloaded the app, you will need to return to your invitation to enter the waiting room. Click on the “Enter Waiting Room” button from your email invitation again to be prompted with the page below, or if you are joining via an SMS text invitation click on the link in the SMS text. This time, tap CONFIRM at the bottom of the page. Tap Open in the small pop up window that appears.
- Tap CHECK-IN on the next screen to be connected to the virtual waiting room.
For technical support, please contact the Citizen Support Desk at 1-844-442-4433.