The Office for Medical Staff Safety and Wellbeing (OSWELL) provides medical staff with a single touchpoint for safety and wellness needs.
Developed in response to the 2023 Medical Staff Wellness and Workplace Survey, OSWELL supports medical staff through the following service lines:
- Collaborate with clinical service delivery leaders and program leaders to enhance existing or co-create and enable medical staff wellness initiatives and programming
- Capture benchmarks and measures on medical staff wellness and work experience as an iterative, data-informed means to track progress and inform priorities
- Create a medical staff experience that sparks joy and well-being
OSWELL is a multi-disciplinary partnership between teams within:
- Medical & Academic Affairs
- Clinical Service Delivery programs
- BC Children’s Hospital’s Centre for Mindfulness
- Communications and People & Culture
For questions related to medical staff safety and wellbeing, please email: OSWELL@phsa.ca.