Education Request Form
Trans Care BC provides a limited number of in-service trainings available to the following groups:
- Primary care teams (physicians, nurse practitioners, and specialists) who can directly increase access to advanced gender-affirming medical care for their clients.
- Senior leadership teams in governments, health care, and social service agencies that are able to affect system change.
If your service, program, or group fits within one of the categories above, you can request an in-service training by filling out our Education Request Form and submitting it to the email address listed.
The Trans Care BC team is not available to provide 'Trans 101' in-service trans cultural safety trainings. For these trainings, we recommend one of the following options:
- Consider one of our foundational online courses.
- Seek out gender diverse community members, educators, and clinical educators in your region who provide these trainings.
- If you are not aware of experienced educators in your region, contact our health navigation team for recommendations.