We would love to hear from you!
Our information and consultation services are free and available to all residents of British Columbia, in particular:
- trans, Two-Spirit and gender diverse individuals,
- family members, caregivers, partners, teachers and friends,
- parents/caregivers of gender creative children,
- parents/caregivers of trans and gender diverse youth, and
- care providers.
Find more on how our health navigation team can help you at Who We Are
The team can provide services through a phone interpreter in languages other than English. Please contact us
to advise which language you speak and arrange a phone call with a health navigator.
In 2020, our team had over 3,500 health navigator interactions supporting community members, loved ones and service providers. The most requested areas of support were:
requests for information about surgery.
support seeking gender-affirming primary care attachment.
support seeking hormone initiation.
- Race line: For more timely telephone advice from a specialist in transgender care, Family Practitioners and Nurse Practitioners can call the Rapid Access to Consultative Expertise (RACE) advice line. Monday to Friday 0800 – 1700
Toll Free: 1–877–696–2131
- eCASE: For non-urgent patient-care questions, Family Practitioners and Nurse Practitioners can consult with a specialist in transgender care via eCASE (electronic Consultative Access to Specialist Expertise).
- Trans Care BC clinical mentorship call: weekly mentorship calls and a province-wide community of practice on gender-affirming primary care.