Education: University of British Columbia: BSc (Hons), PhD (Physiology), MD, FRCPC (Internal Medicine and Endocrinology)
- Clinical Professor and Head, Division of Endocrinology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- Chair: Health Authority Medical Advisory Committee (HAMAC) Vancouver Coastal Health (VCH) Authority. Member Senior Executive Team (SET) VCH.
- President: Society of Endocrinology and Metabolism of British Columbia
- Consultant: Vancouver Hospital and St Paul's Hospital, Vancouver
Current research and practice interests:
- Diabetes care system transformation: based on linked administrative data bases.
- Telehealth: evaluation of a province-wide implementation in Endocrinology.
- Transgender Endocrine Care: author of evidence-based guidelines for endocrine care
Physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, social workers, registered clinical counsellors, and registered health care professionals are invited to join Dr. Marshall Dahl on April 2nd Mentorship Call. This dial-in meeting will provide an opportunity for sharing of information and resources, clinical discussion and professional networking.
Trans Care BC’s Clinical Mentorship Call is held every Thursday from 12:10 to 1:00 p.m. (Pacific Time). If you would like to be involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be included on our distribution list. Meeting minutes will be made available to all members.