Please feel free to get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you.
You can call us, email or use this contact form:
Phone: Toll-free (BC): 1-866-999-1514
Outside of BC or unable to call a toll-free number: 604-675-3647
Drop-in groups: see the
peer support directory
Please only contact us once, unless you have not received a reply from us in more than 5 business days. Please also check your spam folder if you have contacted us via email or are expecting an email reply.
Due to spam settings in Gmail accounts emails from the health navigation team may go to your spam filter. You can set-up your gmail account to recognize emails from the health navigation team by following the steps outlined below:
- Log in to your Gmail account
- Click the GEAR icon at the top right and then click SETTINGS.
- Go to "FILTERS AND BLOCKED ADDRESSES" and click "CREATE A NEW FILTER".
- In the "HAS THE WORDS" section, type @phsa.ca to keep our emails out of your Spam Folder.
- Click "CREATE FILTER".
- Check "NEVER SEND IT TO SPAM" and "ALSO APPLY FILTER TO MATCHING MESSAGES" boxes.
- Click "CREATE FILTER" again.
The information you provide here will be used only to respond to your question.