Upcoming events at PHSA worksites focusing on promoting health for employees.
Living Wellness Workshops are provided free to all PHSA staff, but registration is required.
There are 2 ways to register for your session of choice:
- Register on the Learning Hub. Search for Living Wellness.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include the title, date/time, and location of the workshop you are interested in.
Join us to celebrate Nutrition Month at one of the following workshops:
Healthy Eating on the Go - Thursday, March 16th, 12-1pm, Okanagan Conference Centre, BCCA Centre for Southern Interior.
Eating Well During Shift Work - Thursday, March 23rd, 4-5pm, D306, CW campus.
Healthy Eating on the Go - Wednesday, March 29th, 12-1pm, Boardroom, BCEHS, Keating Cross Road.
Register via the LearningHub.
Mental Health in the Workplace Workshops for Employees:
- Monday 20th February, 2017, Sunny Hill Recreational Telehealth (Room S214) – Sunny Hill Health Centre, 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- Monday 27th February, 2017, Conference Room A - Burnaby Centre for Mental Health & Addiction, 10:00 am – 11:30am
- Tuesday 7th March, 2017, Room D306 - BC Women & Children’s Hospital, 1:30pm – 3:00 pm
To register, visit the LearningHub.Joint Mental Health in the Workplace Workshops for Managers and Employees
To ensure minimum numbers are met we have developed a joint workshop. All participants will complete the employee version of the workshops; however managers and leaders will stay for an additional 30 minutes to cover manager specific content.
- Wednesday 15th February, 2017, Conference Room: L2 Okanagan - BCCA Sindi Ahluwalia Hawkins Centre for the Southern Interior, Kelowna, 1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
- Wednesday 15th March, 2017, Room 283 BCEHS Keating Head Office, Saanichton, 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Wednesday 15th March, 2017, Room 3207 - BCCA Vancouver Island Centre, 1:30pm – 3:30pm.
Employees register here
, managers and leaders register here