As we emerge from our COVID-19 response efforts, one of the most integral first steps we can collectively take as leaders at PHSA is to recognize that we’ve all been through a significant experience. Being able to reflect and learn from this experience can be a game changer—we have the potential to enhance our impact as leaders going forward.
Did you know that 70% of what and how you learn happens from experience? You have learned significant things about yourself, your team, and your operations during this COVID-19 experience:
- How are you going to embed this learning and ensure that you come of out of this experience as a more effective leader?
- How do we turn these lessons into best practice? This leadership workshop will help you achieve this.
After you’ve taken the Co-Existing with COVID-19 workshop, there are additional courses to support you as you move forward. We’re calling them “Learning Bursts” because they are 45-60 minute sessions to fit into your busy schedule.
Learning burst topics:
- Effective Communication
- Resilience at Work
- Team Charter
GROWing your Coaching Skills
- Creating your Leadership Guide
- Building Trust ( ELearning)
- Introduction to Co-Existing with Covid-19
- Intentional Conversations
- Leading Change
- Strategic Planning
- Experience Cube
- Conflict Management – Systems & Self
- Peer to Leader
The PHSA Leadership Academy
for upcoming and ongoing Learning Burst offerings. [You must be on the network to follow this link.]
The Leadership Coaches are part of the Leadership Development team at PHSA. They exist to provide dedicated support to leaders, with a vision to “ignite the passion for leadership.” This can look like a variety of things such as:
- One-to-one coaching
- Facilitating leadership development programs
- Supporting leaders with their teams
- Facilitating 360 reviews
- Supporting our annual processes such as performance management and our talent review/succession planning program.
Our aim is to be proactive instead of reactive in our leadership support. Each area of PHSA has a dedicated Leadership Coach who is your main point of contact for all the resources we offer through the
PHSA Leadership Academy
. [You must be on the network to follow this link.]