Find resources, information, and tools for leaders to support their teams during the COVID-19 response. This includes leadership coaching services, coping with COVID-19 team sessions, and online resources.
Coaching services offers leaders confidential one-to-one coaching support as you lead your teams through COVID.
Our certified Leadership Coaches will partner with you in having a supportive conversation to:
- Create a safe space to help you explore your own internal experience, while navigating emotionally charged issues.
- Work through topics such as managing challenging workplace issues, learning from feedback, and navigating the unknown.
- Explore how you can maintain your energy levels and show up at your best.
- Identify what your next step will be and hold you accountable in taking it.
- Support you in your leadership of others.
Team Sessions are a service leaders can request to bring their teams together to talk about the stress and relevant issues relating to working during COVID-19.
Sessions are facilitated by team members from CW/PHSA Workplace Wellness, PHSA Leadership Development, CW Head of Psychology, and CW Practice Lead for Social Work.
How to request a session:
Next Session Date: To be announced
There is so much uncertainty in the world at the moment, it's easy to feel overwhelmed by fear and anxiety.
These sessions will explore hands-on, solution-focused approaches to managing and coping with difficult emotions, building team charters and other applicable topics to support leaders during this time.
provides valuable and informative materials with information for leaders to support their teams during the COVID-19 response. This includes crisis management services specifically relating to emerging COVID-19 challenges, online courses for leading change and facilitating resilience in the workplace.