The YMCA of Greater Vancouver (YMCA) provides this child care service at the BC Children's and BC Women's site.
All child care spots are taken at this time. Please refer to the submission and waitlist processes below.
Age groups and costs (full time only):
- Infant (under 17 months) - 12 spaces - $1,060/month
- Toddler (18 to 36 months) - 12 spaces - $1,060/month
- Group (30 months to 5 years) - 25 spaces - $982/month
Child care centre hours of operation:
- 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m, Monday to Friday
Submit your application
Fill out the application form, available on the YMCA website, and save a copy to your computer in a secure place. Print or email it to the YMCA at the address below. (Note: Information entered on this form is not saved.)
The YMCA will accept completed application forms and place them on a waitlist, priority is based on the time and date received.
To keep siblings/family groups together, complete an application form for each child.
Submit forms to YMCA of Greater Vancouver by:
Mail: YMCA Early Childhood Programs, c/o Robert Lee YMCA,
955 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC V6Z 1Y2
Spaces are allocated according to:
First priority: Internal siblings to keep siblings/family groups together.
- Second priority: Regular status PHSA staff working at BC Children's, Sunny Hill, BC Women's or BC Mental Health & Substance Use Services, plus staff of the Foundations at BC Children's or BC Women's (includes employed or contracted physicians of those agencies).
Third priority: All other PHSA employees (includes
casuals on the Children's and Women's site, and staff not on the site.)
Fourth priority: Staff of other employers at BC Children's and BC Women's including other Heath Authorities, UBC, Compass, Starbucks, etc.
Fifth priority: Community.