Every research project begins with a question. Between that initial question and the funding of a new research project, however, there is considerable work to be done. These resources can help.
- Budget: Learn about overhead/indirect costs and access training for preparing a research project budget
- Funding Sources: Browse our list of potential funding sources and find tips for discovering funding opportunities
- Financial Administration: Get all the financial details in place so you can start using your research funding
- Human Resources: Navigate the processes involved in hiring people to support your project
- Procurement: Find the relevant policies and contacts for procuring Information Technology and telephony devices