The DPS Services Volunteer Network is comprised of registered professional and paraprofessionals from:
- BC Association of Social Workers
- BC Psychological Association
- BC Association of Clinical Counselors
- Canadian Counselling and Psychotherapy Association
- Police Victim Services of BC
- Canadian Association for Spiritual Care
DPS volunteers are managed by the provincial lead, DPS program and the DPS Council of Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA). The DPS Council has representatives from each of the above professional groups, as well as the Red Cross, Salvation Army, Emergency Social Services.
If you are interested in volunteering with the Disaster Psychosocial program and are part of one of the registries listed above, please submit an application online. Please note that volunteers are screened to ensure they have the necessary credentials.