The GoodSAM solution enables instant video feed to clinical consultations, enhancing clinical decision making and improving resource allocation and acuity colour coding.
GoodSAM has two approved use cases for BCEHS:
- In secondary triage, to provide video consultations with patients over the phone to aid in clinical decision making and improving health resource allocation.
- At the CliniCall desk, enabling support for frontline paramedics by providing clinical consultations on scene.
- The GoodSAM interface requires a computer with working camera and microphone.
- Patients and on-scene paramedics require working smartphones with functioning cameras.
- Privacy and security review and approval completed January 2022.
- The GoodSAM platform is fully compliant with General Data Protection Regulation guidelines intended to protect personal data.
- Video consultations are recorded and searchable for Quality Improvement programs.
Quick reference guide (PDF)
BCEHS user manual (PDF)
1Review GoodSAM ProMapp and clinical update
Review the 2-page Practice Update:Introduction of GoodSAM video conferencing for Secondary Triage & Clinical Consults
to learn more.
2Email BC Emergency Health Services
Send an email to kathleen.pascuzzo@bcehs
for more information and GoodSAM guidelines.
3Get ready for GoodSAM
Do a practice call with BC Emergency Health Services by emailing kathleen.pascuzzo@bcehs or bradley.parlongo@bcehs.
4Get your live account
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get an account set up.