Whether you attended all the sessions or a few of them, whether you work within health care, provide care or have received care, whether you presented, participated or observed -- thank you for participating in this year's celebration.
Please share the knowledge you've gathered, reach out to the connections you've made, and circle back to the intentions you've set for yourself. You make a difference in shaping a digitally enabled health system in B.C.!
Check back for recordings of sessions held throughout the week.
- Complete the 4-minute post-Forum survey and share your thoughts to be entered into a draw.
- Survey is open until Tuesday, Dec. 12 at 11:50 p.m. PST, and is open to all – including those who did not register or attend a session.
- Prizes will be awarded randomly to those who complete the survey – instructions on prize details are provided at the end of the survey.Take the survey
Brought to you by the BC Digital Health Forum organizers:
- BC Children’s Hospital Research Institute/Women’s Health Research Institute
- BC Institute of Technology
- BC Ministry of Health
- Healthcare Information Management Systems Society – BC Chapter
- Provincial Digital Health and Information Services (including the Office of Virtual Health)
- University of British Columbia