We are looking for health professionals and members of the public to help us understand how our websites can better meet your needs.
We invite you to participate in 1:1 feedback sessions to help us understand how these websites can better meet your needs.
If one or more of these sites has been important to you as a health professional or member of the public, please consider participating in a 30 – 60 minute feedback session.
Sessions will take place throughout the month of March. There will be a modest honorarium of a $20 Amazon gift card for participants who are not Provincial Health Services Authority (PHSA) employees.
If you are a member of the public, please consider participating if you have needed to use the BC Cancer, BC Transplant, or the BC Centre for Disease Control site because:
- You were learning about a potential diagnosis
- You received a diagnosis and/or were receiving medical care
- You were seeking out preventive information
- You were looking for information on behalf of, or to support, a friend, family member or other loved one
We are looking to speak to a range of health professionals.
Please consider participating if you are a primary care practitioner, pharmacist, nurse, medical office assistant, physiotherapist, dietitian, or other health professional with a need to use the BC Cancer, BC Transplant, or the BC Centre for Disease Control website.
If you would be willing to participate in a 30 – 60 minute feedback session (from March 20 to April 7), please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and:
- Use the subject line: Website feedback session
- Let us know the general dates and times that you are available
- Include the website(s) that are relevant to you and why
- Tell us your profession if you are a health professional
We appreciate your interest in helping our websites better meet the needs of health professionals and members of the public.